Wednesday, October 26, 2011


A Healthy Mouth Does NOT Include Mercury or any other Poison

*Mercury is a potent heavy metal toxin that can poison your brain, central nervous system and kidneys.

*It is one serious toxin and it CAN severely damage kidneys when amalgam fillings are improperly removed (by conventional dentists).

*Children and fetuses, whose brains are still developing, are most at risk, but really anyone can be impacted.

*In fact, just one drop of mercury in a lake would poison the lake to the extent that the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) would ban it from fishing.

learn more at

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?