Tuesday, September 26, 2006

 

SpiritWorld.info Down to the Wire

Hi,

I'm sorry I haven't been here in a while. I am constantly distracted by technical difficulties with computers and difficulties in general. I am like most people: I am distracted by earthly problems. All the troubles in this world are nothing but distractions that keep us from achieving our goals.

I try to remember to look up in the sky every day and every night. I wonder to myself how far humanity would actually have traveled. I wonder to myself how much we could have already accomplished. What if we followed the guidance and focus of our Lord and Savior? What if we drew upon His Strength, Courage, and Will Power? Imagine what we could have already accomplished...

I have to admit to you that I have no love for this computer that I use to write this message - in the same way I have no love for the hammer that drives the nail. These are simply tools to accomplish a greater goal. These tools should never become distractions - no matter how tempting - or else we lose sight of our goals; by the same token, if we give too much of our attention and emotional energy to the problems around us, then we take away from the energy of self improvement.

We, all of use, are far too distracted with trivial pursuit: Fear, hatred, greed, gossip. We must
learn to embrace the human destiny for achievement rather than the decadence of human frailty.

SpiritWorld.info has been a great personal space for me. Unfortunately, I am finding less and less time to maintain it. I am not independently wealthy, so I have to be practical. Health-Shopper.net is also not doing that well as a business. I have decided to combine all the information at these sites into one site, but I have to approach this new site as a business now because I have run out of time to simply share my time and energy without a price.

In the next few days, this new site will be up and there will be a migration (again) of all the articles from the aforementioned sites. Of course, I will keep the spiritual articles; they are my heart and soul on the web.

I will be in contact again shortly.

Peace be With You,

Randolph

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?