Tuesday, May 01, 2007

 

Science of Miracles article is coming

Have you ever wondered about the science of miracles. I have a paper coming specifically for understanding how miracles work in the living realm. Have you ever wondered how certain people like Noah lived an average of 900 years? Have you every wondered how Jesus Christ rose up three days after his crusifixion?


This is a project that I have been assigned. You have your contacts with the divine. So do I. Science has come far enough that I can explain, at least, in theory about how miracles take place. I also attempt to define "faith" and "miracles," so we can see eye to eye about how and why I am doing this.

Stay tuned. Thanks for your time.

Randolph

Labels: , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?