Tuesday, February 26, 2008

 

Sleep (by freud)

When sleeping together, we share rhythms that allow us to entrain each other. Rhythms intertwine. We share energy patterns and create new ones through a sympathetic holographic matrix. Thoughts, feelings and intentions intertwine. Dreams intertwine. Two hearts beat as one.

When I first heard "sleep" by f.r.e.u.d., I knew that was the most beautiful love song I ever heard (besides "The River"); it tells us everything, emotionally, that I speak of, intellectually. So, I decided to put together a video* to go with the song as a tribute my Valentine, Louise.

I hope I did the song justice. What you see in this video is what I see between two people in resonance: Two equal yet opposite cosmic energy streams flowing into each other creating their own set of sympathetic harmonics. This is from my mind's eye. I hope you enjoy it.

*Edited using Cinelerra


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?